Our Little Troy ...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Customer Service worth a mention!

Something truly amazing happened on Friday, I went to Pick 'n Pay in Steenberg , something I've done a million and one times before. Normally its a smile here and a hello there, but this time, the Manager of Pick 'n Pay came up to me and noticed that I was walking with a beautiful little boy, rather than a HUGE bump. He asked if this was the baby we've been waiting for, how old Troy was and told me how cute he is. Anyway, as I was making my way to the till, I was surprised with a BIG bunch of flowers and a beautiful card and congratulated us on the birth of our beautiful little boy ... I was so amazed!

Thank you Pick 'n Pay Steenberg Management and Staff for such a beautiful gesture!

No comments:

Post a Comment