Our Little Troy ...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Woollam Update

No photos this time, you will all have to wait for the 7th of May when we go for our 22 week scan!

I was getting really excited this morning, just after breakfast I was sitting on the couch and I actually felt my baby!  It was so clear, I thought I felt something before, but this was clear as anything!  I felt the little active baba moving around in my tummy!  I also had my 20 week scan today, which was really exciting, as the last time was more than a month ago.  

Baby Woollam is growing so well and making his/her mommy's tummy grow bigger and bigger by the day!  Dr Graves could hardly measure the little bugger 'cause s/he was moving ALL the time ... so his/her daddy's child!  S/He weighs +/- 385g at the moment and the little heart is beating sooooo well!  

John and I got our first baby toy this week, on Wednesday we bought the coolest stroller EVER!  The Peg Perego, such a super pram.  It's light, small enough to actually fit into the car and can detach to just a frame for the first few months while we still use the car seat.  

Just the car seat

Full pram with leg warmer attachment

So the next baby Woollam update will only be on the 7th of May, but keep clicking for more Woollam News!

Wishing all South Africans WONDERFUL long weekend's' ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment