Our Little Troy ...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Woollam at 22 weeks

After not being able to sleep due to utter excitement of seeing our little baba again, we had our scan at 09:00 this morning.  

Baby Woollam is growing so well and developing like a little trooper!  S/he is completely on schedule ... if not a little ahead ... and we already know this little bundle is most definitely the best thing that has EVER happened to us.

Weighing in at +/- 600g and 29.5 cm in length, it was so fantastic to see that everything is going great.  10 little fingers, 10 little toes, beautiful heart and a great blood flow.  We saw his/her eyes and lids, we saw the heart with all the rooms and valves.  We saw the kidneys, stomach and a healthy spine.  The doctor checked every joint, muscle, bone and organ and everything was PERFECT!

A few photos, sorry for the quality, but I didn't have a scanner, so I took photos of the photos.

The little baba

The beautiful little legs

Out little baba was crossing it's legs and in this photo you can see the 2 little feet with 5 little perfect toes!

The most beautiful little face!

My tummy is growing bigger every single day and I've realised that I have a pretty active little one inside there, so I get kicked and I can feel every little turn ... so precious! 

With all our love ... The Woollam Mommy and Daddy :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is sooo exciting, I can not believe how clearly you can see everything! My friend, you guys are truly blessed and I am so happy to see that everything is going so well. I love you lots, can not wait to chat to you, let's try catch up next week. Love you lots, and little Baba too. Lv Leigh

    ReplyDelete