Our Little Troy ...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Day to Day ... this and that!


I didn't take many photos this week, but an eventful weekend non the less.  

Our funny weather has left us with a few cold nights, so John and I decided to make a trip to Tokai Forest to pick up some pine-corns to start our little fireplace with.  What a waste of time ... we ended up walking around for 2 hours and picked up maybe 10 really bad looking pine-corns on the way. 

 John in Tokai Forest

We met up with Vince and Chloe for breakfast at Olympia on Saturday, was absolutely great to see them and as always had a fantastic meal at one of our favorite restaurants.

Then Saturday afternoon we went to a braai at Phil and Debs house in Noordhoek, also found out they're having a baby ... "Congratulations guys, you're in for such an amazing ride and you will soon realise that you could never even have thought of loving anything as much in your life!"

Yesterday we had a super relaxing day, with a bit of DIY (we painted our doors and door frames) and watched some TV, sitting with a cup of tea at our fireplace.

My little Tiger Boy already protecting his little brother/sister,  sitting with his paws on my tummy!

Talking about the little Baby Woollam, we had another visit to our doctor this afternoon, unfortunately we don't get any more photos to take home with us, due to the little baba getting to big to photograph, but it was still so great to see the little heartbeat and see how beautifully big s/he has gotten.  At an estimated weight of +/- 780g, almost 200g bigger than our last scan 2 weeks ago.  We couldn't get a full size, 'cause our little munchkin decided to curl his/her little legs and totally bend it's little neck, which made it totally impossible for Dr Graves to do a proper measurement.  My tummy is getting bigger and bigger by the day and we can now even see the little kicks, bumps and punches by just watching the bump.  Such an active little baba!

This Thursday I've got my photography course exhibition, which I'm really excited about.  It will be my first time showing photos and I'll be sure to post copies of my photos on my next post.

We're about 5 students who will all show their work, so should be pretty awesome.

With a big week and lots of photos coming up, I'm sure my next post will be much more interesting ... until then ...  lots of love ... The Woollams!

No comments:

Post a Comment